Sunday, October 12, 2014

Hanging at Da Vinci's Place

This weekend, we visited Leonardo's house. Much to my friend's delights, the entire time we were traveling there I proclaimed loudly how excited I was to be seeing where Leonardo DiCaprio was born and where he grew up (as a joke, obviously).

Naturally, it was not Leonardo DiCaprio's birth house we visited but none other than Leonardo Da Vinci. THE Da Vinci. Not every day you get to do that, eh?

We also visited Fiesole, a small town on top of a hill overlooking Florence. There were Ancient Roman ruins that we learned about, and naturally a museum displaying the artifacts found on the site.

This blog post is going to be light on words and heavy on pictures, because I have finally figured out how to work the macro feature on my camera! It only took me five years! I don't deserve technology. Anyways, enjoy the following examples of amateur photography.


Overlooking the Roman Theater at Fiesole and surrounding Tuscan countryside

View of Vinci from the top of the Leonardo Museum

The following are photographs of plants I took using the newly discovered macro/super-macro feature!





Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment